Shipping & delivery
Delivery, availability of goods
1. The delivery time is approx. 10-18 working days, unless no or no deviating delivery time is indicated on the website. The delivery time is calculated from the time of the order confirmation, subject to prior payment of the purchase price. The seller is not liable for any deviating delivery times of the courier.
2. The goods are dispatched by post. The risk of loss or damage to the goods shall pass to the customer after delivery. Before accepting the parcel, the customer must check it for damage and removed contents. If the package is damaged, it should not be accepted by the courier.
3. The seller offers shipping of goods to EU countries.
4. The shipping costs are to be borne by the customer. The currently applicable shipping costs to the respective countries can be found in the FAQs as well as in the check-out.
Prices and shipping costs
1. All prices quoted on the Seller's website are inclusive of the applicable statutory value-added tax.
2. In the event of withdrawal, the customer shall bear the direct costs of the return shipment.